PEACE IS UPON YOU.
COMPLIMENT

I crave your indulgence for the unsolidated nature of this letter, it was borne out of desperate and current development. Please bear with me.

I am Mrs.Fatimah Sanogo, A senior staff in file department in one of the prime bank in Ouagadougou Burkina Faso. With due respect and regard I have decided to contact you on a business transaction that will be beneficial to both of us at the end of the transaction.

In my department I discovered an abandoned sum of $10.5 million U.S.A dollars (Ten million Five Hundred Thousand United States dollars). In an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer Late Mr Sunil Parekh who died along with his Wife In The Event Of The Mumbai Terrorist Attack In India On The 27th Of November 2008 At Oberoi Hotel .

I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased so that the proceeds of this account can be paid into your bank account.

1.Can you help me to repatriate the sum of $10.5M into your over sea account.?

2.Can you handle this project financially?

3.Can I give you the trust?

I expect your urgent respond if only you can handle this project. Upon your reply I shall send you details on how this project will be executed in the bank.


Below Is The Web Site Of The Incident For Your Reference.

:(http://www.zeenews.com/mumbaiterror/story.aspx?aid=487346)

I hope you will welcome this life opportunity? If so get back to me with confirmation of your good interest to enable us to discus further on this transaction.

Best Regards
Mrs.Fatimah Sanogo