Dear friend,

I am Mr.Karim Ahmed, the director auditing and account operator in African development bank Ouagadougou Burkina Faso. I kindly request your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($25.2 million) to your account.

why I contact you is because the statistic of the transaction required a foreigner hence late Mr John Korovo, is a foreigner too. This is fact that I had to contact you via your email as the urgency of the transaction is required hence because of the policy of the bank that states that after five or six years of the demise of the deceased and his or her relative fails to appear, the funds is bound to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed bills, and this is why I want you to act fast by complying with me.

However, i will like to clarify you on the total risk free of this transaction, also i assure you that you are not going violet any law here in Burkina Faso because i am going to guide and direct you and more importantly, I want you to understand that i have every relevant information regarding this transaction

For your acceptation to achieve the fund into your account we are going to share the percentage % 50/50 and both of us will incur the expense during the process of the transaction. As soon as I received the below information to handle this transaction with me i will send you a letter which you will send to the bank to request application form.


1. Your full name;
2. Your address;
3. Your company name;
4. Your official age;
5. Your occupation position;
6. Your marital position;
7. Your passport or identity card;
8. Your private phone and fax number;

Yours sincerely,
Mr.Karim Ahmed.




Encontra las mejores recetas con Yahoo! Cocina.
http://ar.mujer.yahoo.com/cocina/