Good Day,

My name is Mr. Ling Tia Liu; I work with Industrial and Commercial Bank of
China, Hong Kong. I have a business proposal in the tune of $21,300,000.00
US Dollars, to be transferred out of my bank with your assistance.

After the successful transfer, we shall share in ratio of 40% for you
and 60% for me. Should you be interested, please respond to my letter
immediately, so we can commence all arrangements and I will give you more
information on the project and how we would handle it. Please treat this
business with utmost confidentiality.

You can contact me on my private email :(icbc_liuling_001@yahoo.com.hk)
along with the Following information's for documentation purpose:

(1) Full names:
(2) Private phone number:
(3) Current residential address:
(4) Occupation:
(5) Age and Sex:

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,
Ling Tia Liu.