Rabu, 20 Januari 2010

33. From Miss Ann Peters.

Hello Dear.....
...
From:
"mellema01@hetnet.nl"
...
Add to Contacts
To:


PDFOnline.pdf (4KB)
Hello Dear.....

My name is Miss Ann Peter i am 26 years old, from Liberia,i am 5.6ft tall, fair in complexion,(never married before ) and presently i am residing in the refugee camp here in Dakar Senegal as a result of the civil war that was fought in my country.

My late father, Dr Ojeoze Peters was the managing director of Ojeoze Gold and Diamond Associates (Ltd) and he was also the Personal Adviser to formal president (Charles Taylor ) before the rebels attacked our house one early morning and killed my mother and my father in cold blood. It was only me that is alive now and I managed to make my way to a near by country Dakar Senegal where i am seeking political asylum as a refugee.

I would like to know more about you.Your country , Your likes and dislikes,your hobbies and what you are doing presently. I will tell you more about myself in my next mail. Attached here is my picture though l am not photo ok, but l want you to take me as l am ok. it is from me and l hope to hear from you.
Send me email i have something very important/profitable to tell you about.

CONTACT ME THROUGH THIS EMAIL.
sexann@mcom.com

Please you should try and call me through the Refuge Camp Rev Father telephone number, 00221-76-125-6555, dear when you call please ask of Miss Ann Peters,

Yours .
Miss Ann Peters.

1 komentar:

  1. This another one:

    Hi Dear.
    I am Ms Ann Peters Female, i am lovely looking and single, i will like both of us to get to know our self,i have something important to talk about,it take little to be successful in life, a word is enough for the wise. reply me on my private email address sexann@mcom.com
    Ms Ann Peters.


    The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, transmission, re-transmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

    BalasHapus